Inaka is a consultancy company specializing in end-to-end web and mobile app development for funded start-ups and large corporations. Our mission is to build innovative software that scales. We’re passionate about detail, adding value and making great ideas work.
Inaka is composed of a team of 30 developers, project managers, and designers and is wholly owned and operated by Erlang Solutions Inc - a Washington State corporation and subsidiary of Erlang Solutions Ltd (www.erlang-solutions.com) - a London based multinational corporation with offices across Europe and the Americas.
What we are looking for:
- You are what we call a "business-savvy developer" - you want to work at a small company, learn the business end-to-end, and contribute to its success.
- You’re a developer at heart. You like to code and even though you have your technology preferences, you’re willing to learn anything. You like a flexible work environment with a flat structure.
- You’re self motivated and flexible.
- Understand algorithms and know when to use what technology.
- You help build our best practices with deploying to AWS, using HipChat, git and GitHub, Jenkins,Travis-Ci, and other tools.
- You document the work you do and help us plan for the future.
we are constantly looking for developers:
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org